Fee Payment Assistance
Receive up to $250 in course fee payment assistance for fall and spring semesters.
Fee Payment Assistance Guidelines (Effective Fall 2022)
Up to $250 fee payment per semester to eligible students:
- Payable in fall and spring semesters only
- Maximum of 10 payments on student account
- Paid directly to school along with Metro College tuition payment at end of semester agreement period. If a student balance has been paid in full, a student is eligible to receive the fee payment as residual funds approximately 4-6 weeks after the fall/spring work commitment date.
- All incoming and current students who have not received a milestone bonus are eligible for the $250 payment for up to 10 semesters
- Students must take and successfully complete a minimum of 6 credit hours with a grade of C- or better.
- Students will be eligible for payment for courses and fee payment completed with a D grade during the first agreement semester IF the student adheres to part-time enrollment recommendations of enrolling in 10 credit hours or less (Credit hours will be calculated after your institution’s 100% drop/add date, the date in which the institution allows students to drop classes with no financial responsibility).
Students who have already received milestone bonuses will receive a prorated amount of fee payment funds. Benefit amount based on number of milestone bonuses previously received:
- Students who have already received a 30 Hour Milestone bonus will receive 7 payments at $217 each
- Students who have already received the 30 and 60 Hour Milestone bonuses will receive 5 payments @ $184 each
- Students who have already received the 30, 60, and 90 Hour Milestone bonuses will receive 3 payments @ $106 each
Institutional fees are not deferred for MC students
- Students must pay any fees not covered by MC benefits or available financial aid by the institutional tuition and fee deadline each semester.
- If eligible, the Fee Payment Assistance will be sent to your institution 4-6 weeks after the Fall and Spring work commitment dates. Due to varying timelines in the institutional payment processes, students should receive their fee payment benefits during the approximate time frames:
- Fall Fee Payment
- University of Louisville: After February 10
- Jefferson Community and Technical College: After April 13
- Spring Fee Payment
- University of Louisville: After June 24
- Jefferson Community and Technical College: After August 23
- Fall Fee Payment
- If there are no outstanding balances on your school account, you will receive your fee payment assistance as residual funds (i.e. you will be reimbursed). If there is an outstanding balance on your school account, the fee payment assistance funds will be applied to your outstanding institutional balance.
Work Commitment Dates
In order to be eligible for the fee payment, you must be employed through the work commitment dates listed below:
- May 31 for Spring
- December 31 for Fall