All campuses and MC offices will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observation of Memorial Day.
Receive $250 in course fee payment assistance for fall and spring semesters.
Fee Payment Guidelines (Effective Fall 2022)
Up to $250 fee payment per semester to eligible students:
- Payable in fall and spring semesters only
- Maximum of 10 payments on student account
- Paid directly to school along with Metro College tuition payment at end of semester agreement period. If a student balance has been paid in full, a student is eligible to receive the fee payment as residual funds approximately 4-6 weeks after the fall/spring work commitment date.
- All incoming and current students who have not received a milestone bonus are eligible for the $250 payment for up to 10 semesters
- Students must take and successfully complete a minimum of 6 credit hours with a grade of C- or better.
- Students will be eligible for payment for courses and fee payment completed with a D grade during the first agreement semester IF the student adheres to part-time enrollment recommendations of enrolling in 10 credit hours or less (Credit hours will be calculated after your institution’s 100% drop/add date, the date in which the institution allows students to drop classes with no financial responsibility).
Students who have already received milestone bonuses will receive a prorated amount of fee payment funds. Benefit amount based on number of milestone bonuses previously received:
- Students who have already received a 30 Hour Milestone bonus will receive 7 payments at $217 each
- Students who have already received the 30 and 60 Hour Milestone bonuses will receive 5 payments @ $184 each
- Students who have already received the 30, 60, and 90 Hour Milestone bonuses will receive 3 payments @ $106 each