ATTENTION ALL CURRENT MC STUDENTS: If you were unable to sign your spring 2019 agreement by December 13th, please schedule an office visit appointment to sign your agreement after the winter break as we will only sign returning student agreements by appointment ONLY. Available dates will open throughout the break so check your My MC Page for those times.
All MC Offices will be closed for the winter break beginning Monday, December 17th. The UofL Office will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd at 9:00am. JCTC Offices will reopen on Monday, January 7th at 9:00am.
What is it?
Metropolitan College is a Kentucky partnership between UPS, The University of Louisville and Jefferson Community and Technical College. Participating students get their full-time undergraduate tuition paid to The University of Louisville or Jefferson Community & Technical College as well as book reimbursement money, bonuses and other benefits.
How Does It Work?
- You work 3rd shift as a part-time package handler at UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky.
- You get paid a regular wage from UPS.
- You get paid tuition—up to full time undergraduate, in-state rate—at either the University of Louisville (UofL) or Jefferson Community & Technical College (JCTC) each semester.
- You’re eligible for bonuses based on your academic progress ranging from $350 to $1400.
- You can get book reimbursement money each semester to help offset the cost of books and software.