UofL and all MC offices will be closed on Friday, June 18th in observance of Juneteenth.
COVID-19 Notice: Metropolitan College offices are operating on regular business hours and providing all services via remote delivery. If you would like to receive in-person services, learn more about our office hours and social distancing guidelines.
What is it?
Metropolitan College is a Kentucky partnership between UPS, The University of Louisville and Jefferson Community and Technical College. Participating students get their full-time undergraduate tuition paid to The University of Louisville or Jefferson Community & Technical College as well as book reimbursement money, bonuses and other benefits.
How Does It Work?
- You work 3rd shift as a part-time package handler at UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky.
- You get paid a regular wage from UPS.
- You get paid tuition—up to full time undergraduate, in-state rate—at either the University of Louisville (UofL) or Jefferson Community & Technical College (JCTC) each semester.
- You’re eligible for bonuses based on your academic progress ranging from $350 to $1400.
- You can get book reimbursement money each semester to help offset the cost of books and software.