March 15 is the deadline to sign your spring agreement. Due to a UofL system outage, if you are a UofL student who has not signed an agreement and resolved financial aid issues by March 7, you may not be able to sign by the deadline. Take steps immediately to get this taken care of!
What is it?
Metropolitan College is a Kentucky partnership between UPS, The University of Louisville and Jefferson Community and Technical College. Participating students get their full-time undergraduate tuition paid to The University of Louisville or Jefferson Community & Technical College as well as book reimbursement money, bonuses and other benefits.
How Does It Work?
- You work 3rd shift as a part-time package handler at UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky.
- You get paid a regular wage from UPS.
- You get paid tuition—up to full time undergraduate, in-state rate—at either the University of Louisville (UofL) or Jefferson Community & Technical College (JCTC) each semester.
- You’re eligible for bonuses based on your academic progress ranging from $350 to $1400.
- You can get book reimbursement money each semester to help offset the cost of books and software.