All MC offices will open at 11am on Monday, April 22nd due to an institutional meeting.
Attending new student orientation at UofL or JCTC this summer and interested in Metropolitan College? Click HERE for on-site UPS interviews while you are on campus.
What is it?
Metropolitan College is a Kentucky partnership between UPS, The University of Louisville and Jefferson Community and Technical College. Participating students get their full-time undergraduate tuition paid to The University of Louisville or Jefferson Community & Technical College as well as book reimbursement money, bonuses and other benefits.
How Does It Work?
- You work 3rd shift as a part-time package handler at UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky.
- You get paid a regular wage from UPS.
- You get paid tuition—up to full time undergraduate, in-state rate—at either the University of Louisville (UofL) or Jefferson Community & Technical College (JCTC) each semester.
- You’re eligible for bonuses based on your academic progress ranging from $350 to $1400.
- You can get book reimbursement money each semester to help offset the cost of books and software.