- MC recruits statewide in tandem with UPS
- MC enrollment is driven by UPS workforce needs and hiring trends
- Members of Kentucky Association of College Admission Counselors (KYACAC)
- Participants have come from more than 100 of KY’s 120 counties
- School-To-Work partnership (UPS, JCPS, JCTC) is a natural source of participants with nearly 50% of STW students transitioning to night shift each year to participate in MC
The MC UofL Office phones may experience temporary outages on Thursday, May 23rd due to a system migration. Any questions during this time can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our JCTC Office at 502-213-4520.
Attending new student orientation at UofL or JCTC this summer and interested in Metropolitan College? Click HERE for on-site UPS interviews while you are on campus.