High 5 MC GAP Loan Information

Contact your MC Success Counselor with any questions or to inquire about an MC GAP Loan referral.

Plan for financial emergencies with an MC GAP Loan (Referral Required)

  • An MC Gap Loan is intended primarily for a current MC student seeking to continue their education, who was enrolled in the prior semester, but now cannot register for the next semester due to an outstanding balance (i.e. unpaid fees, withdraw, non-covered grade, etc.)
  • It is also ideal for an MC student who is unprepared to pay for fees that are due at the beginning of the semester (i.e. meal plan, rec fee, mandatory student fee, online course fee, digital content fees, etc.)

To be eligible for an MC Gap Loan referral by a Student Success Counselor, a student must:

  • Have an "Active" UPS Employment Status in the MC database.
  • Owe a current student account balance and have a current term MC Agreement signed.
  • Owe a past due balance and have a past term MC agreement signed with plans to enroll in the current term.
  • Not have exceeded two-time annual limit of $1500 MC GAP loan.