Metropolitan College's Response to COVID-19
At Metropolitan College we are committed to the health and safety of our students and our staff.
Metropolitan College offices are providing virtual appointments Monday through Friday. Current Metro College students may set up a phone + web appointment and/or contact an MC Student Development Counselor through their My MC page.
All new MC students are prompted to sign up for a virtual appointment to sign their first MC agreement at the conclusion of the on-line orientation, The Student Transition Program. To learn more about the steps to access MC program benefits, please review our checklist. Prospective students who have questions prior to the first MC agreement appointment may call our offices during regular business hours.
- Metro College University of Louisville: 502-852-2749
- Metro College Jefferson Community and Technical College: 502-213-4520
Prospective students and community members can also contact us through our service account at email@example.com.
If you prefer to visit our offices in-person, we are available Monday through Thursday 9am-5pm beginning on the following dates:
- UofL MC: Open
- JCTC Downtown: July 6, 2021
- JCTC Southwest: July 6, 2021
While visiting our offices, please be aware:
- Fully vaccinated staff and visitors are not required to wear a mask.
- Anyone is welcomed to wear a mask in our offices, vaccinated or not. We respect anyone’s decision to stay masked and distanced.
While not required, we encourage anyone who would like visit our offices in-person to call ahead of time to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to supporting your academic and career goals through the Metropolitan College program.