Attending new student orientation at UofL or JCTC this summer and interested in Metropolitan College? Click HERE for on-site UPS interviews while you are on campus.
On Campus UPS Interviews During Summer Orientation
UPS has partnered with the University of Louisville (UofL) and Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC) to offer interviews on campus during your UofL or JCTC orientation.
How to Set Up your Interview...
After a 1-hour interview, eligible candidates will go home with a UPS start date and information on how to enroll in Metropolitan College for free college tuition.
You just need to complete 3 steps:
Step 1: After you sign up for your UofL or JCTC Orientation, click on the appropriate link to schedule your UPS interview while you are on campus:
- University of Louisville Students: https://metropolitancollege.as.me/UofLUPSInterviews
- Jefferson Community and Technical College Students: https://metropolitancollege.as.me/UPSJCTCinterviews
Step 2: Apply for a part-time, 3rd shift job in the Next Day Air Operation by following these steps:
- To apply, go to upsjobs.com and select “Search Jobs”.
- Enter the keyword “Package Handler” and “40213” zip code.
- Select Package Handler – Part Time and apply.
- Do NOT sign up for an interview time at the end of the application. You have already signed up for an interview during your orientation session.
Step 3: Bring two forms of ID with you to your orientation. (MUST BE ORIGINALS -- NO COPIES PERMITTED). These IDs will be requested during your UPS interview.
- ID One: A photo ID (passport, driver’s license, State ID -- NO SCHOOL ID)
- ID Two: A social security card, passport or government issued birth certificate.
Note: You need BOTH forms of ID to interview for a UPS position.
For more information about Metro College, log on to www.metro-college.com or contact a UPS recruiter