- MC recruits statewide in tandem with UPS
- MC enrollment is driven by UPS workforce needs and hiring trends
- Members of Kentucky Association of College Admission Counselors (KYACAC)
- Participants have come from more than 100 of KY’s 120 counties
- School-To-Work partnership (UPS, JCPS, JCTC) is a natural source of participants with nearly 50% of STW students transitioning to night shift each year to participate in MC
Volunteers Needed: Share your expertise! Volunteer to be an Online Career Guide and conduct brief, one-time professional feedback sessions for current students and recent graduates. To learn more and/or sign-up, Click here.
Metropolitan College (MC) offices will have limited access to JCTC student records on Monday, July 3 and Wednesday, July 5. All MC offices will be open, however, we may not be able to sign JCTC students agreements on these days. Staff will be available to answer general questions and to complete scheduled CAPP requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Schedule an appointment to reduce your wait time for your next MC office visit. Check out the Metropolitan College Office Hours.