- MC recruits statewide in tandem with UPS
- MC enrollment is driven by UPS workforce needs and hiring trends
- Members of Kentucky Association of College Admission Counselors (KYACAC)
- Participants have come from more than 100 of KY’s 120 counties
- School-To-Work partnership (UPS, JCPS, JCTC) is a natural source of participants with nearly 50% of STW students transitioning to night shift each year to participate in MC
NOTE: The JCTC Southwest office will be CLOSED 5/14 - 7/20. To complete a CAPP requirement or make an office visit appointment, you must visit the JCTC Downtown or UofL offices.
Volunteer Opportunity: Share Your Expertise! Now recruiting employers and professionals to conduct brief, one-time professional feedback sessions (via email) for current students and recent graduates. Click here to learn more or sign up.